CANNOT BE SHIPPED OUTSIDE THE USA
- What It Is: A floral tonic water from Tammy Fender that captures the rejuvenating power of nature’s most remarkable plant remedies.
- Good to Know: Free from parabens, petrochemicals, artificial color and fragrance.
- What It Does: Made with essential rose oil that is distilled in Bulgaria—which is widely considered to be the best in the world—this Bulgarian Rose Water will soothe skin, deeply nourish, and fight against free radical damage for glowing, healthy skin.
- Skin Type: Best for dehydrated, sensitive skin though it benefits all skin types.
- How to Use: Apply liberally to cotton pad and sweep over face and neck morning and evening, or as needed.
- Made in: USA.
Ingredients: Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Oil, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside.
ABOUT TAMMY FENDER:
Dubbed the holistic skin guru by celebrities and beauty editors alike, aesthetician Tammy Fender first began blending botanical formulas for clients, later leading to founding her namesake skincare brand. Tapping into the Palm Beach-based expert’s holistic philosophy, each product in her line harnesses natural plant-based ingredients like aloe vera juice, rosehip seed oil, and tea tree. Tammy Fender’s skincare is crafted in small batches, guaranteeing the formulas are as fresh as can be.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.